Girls Varsity Soccer
We are going green!
Help the Athletic Training Staff in their efforts to go green. All athletic Insurance Questionnaire (IQ) and Concussion Education forms will now be filled out electronically. Please check the athletic training website for the links and instructions (these instructions can also be found under the "Forms" tab of our team website).
The Physical will still be submitted hard-copy and may be turned in to one of our coaches.
All 9th and 11th grade athletes, as well as those new to the RMHS athletics program, must have current a current Physical and both online forms on file. All 10th and 12th grade athletes just need updated paperwork. All paperwork must be dated after May 1, 2018.
If you are interested, sign up to receive text messages regarding our soccer program. Messages may detail practice time/locations, game cancellations, team updates, etc.
Option 1: If you have a smartphone...
- Open your web browser and go to rmd.at/rmhs153.
- Follow the instructions to sign up for Remind. You'll be prompted to download the mobile app.
Option 2: If you don't have a smartphone...
- Text the message @rmhs153 to the number 81010
- If you're having trouble with 81010, try texting @rmhs153 to (224)888-2530
Option 3: If you don't have a mobile phone...
- Go to rmd.at/rmhs153 on a desktop computer to sign up for email notifications.